Your Result: The Visionary Founder
Your entrepreneurial strength is your creativity and your ability to see emerging trends.
You are likely to excel in areas such as creative thinking, idea generation, opportunity-spotting and vision-setting.
You are a visionary founder
Your key skills
You have an entrepreneurial advantage in the following areas:
- Using your imagination
- Seizing opportunities
- Developing creative and purposeful ideas that people value
- Seeing the future and working towards a vision
- Acting ethically and sustainably for the benefit of your business
- Planning how to turn ideas into action
Use these skills to find innovative ways to solve problems.
You understand what people want and need.
Areas for development
- Financial acumen
- Getting get things done with limited resources
- Motivation and focus
- Project management skills
- Taking the initiative
- Team work
- Learning through experimentation and practice
Want to know HOW to strengthen your entrepreneurial skills?
People like you include:
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who had a vision to turn powerful technology into tools that were easy to use
- Innovator Maxine Clark who grew the global Build-A-Bear Workshop empire, inventing an entirely new category of retail stores
- Young British entrepreneur Jamal Edwards who began filming local rappers on his housing estate and now operates a multimedia urban music platform