Your Result: The Tenacious Founder
Your entrepreneurial strength is your emotional maturity and your tenacity.
You are likely to excel in areas such as self-belief, leadership and financial acumen.
You are a tenacious founder
Your key skills
You have an entrepreneurial advantage in the following areas:
- Staying motivated to achieve your goals
- Knowing yourself and your capabilities
- Getting things done with limited resources
- Managing money and achieving profitability
- Inspiring others to believe in your vision
Use these skills to build a sustainable business with a clear direction. People will have confidence in your ideas.
You understand what you need to reach goals, and you can work out ways to get them – whether that’s talented people, equipment or resources. Make a plan.
Areas for development
- Creative thinking
- Trend spotting
- Learning through experiences
- Valuing ideas
- Taking the initiative
- Planning and management
- Big picture thinking
- Being a team-player
- Ethical and sustainable approaches
Want to know HOW to strengthen your entrepreneurial skills?
People like you include:
- Co-founder and philanthropist Cher Wang of Taiwanese tech firm HTC. Wang overcame failure in the laptop market and re-invented HTC as a smartphone innovator – despite skepticism from investors
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos who gave up a lucrative Wall Street career to pursue his business vision
- US media entrepreneur Oprah Winfrey who attributes her success to self-awareness: ““As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around”